The Lion King Hero!

Hey guys, what’s up! I’m sure most of you have a hero right? Well if you don’t that is fine too. My hero is Rosa Parks and you probably are wondering why? Well, Rosa Parks lived in the time where people were very harsh on African Americans. Being a African American herself she sought out to change and take a stand against this. So she did some thing that changed how people looked on treating African Americans unfairly. In December 1955 she sat down on a bus in the front row. Soon more people got on (these people being white) and the bus driver told her to give up her seat for the people who got on and then she was to sit in the back. Rosa refused and soon the driver called the police. They took Rosa to jail and she served a sentence. Other African Americans were outraged by this. So eventually they came up with a plan to just simply walk to where they needed to go and not ride the bus. You probably are wondering why this is so important? It’s important because Rosa Parks took a stand and fought for something she thinks is right. And I challenge you to do the same.

In the Lion King something similar to this happened with Simba. Not something that important but still similar. When Simba saw his father pass away in attempt to save his son Simba was heartbroken he thought he had caused this terrible accident and ran away hoping his family wouldn’t find out. Eventually Nala, Simba’s best friend convinced Simba to come back to Pride Rock and take his father’s place as king. At the time Scar was king so Simba had to change that. With this he defeated Scar and became the new king. Now yes he stood up and fought for his rights just like Rosa maybe not as of a hero but he is to me. This is how Simba is like Rosa Parks! Comment your hero below!