Crazy Commenting

Hey everyone it’s me Eliana! I know some of you are unfamiliar on how to comment and that is exactly what this page is for! 🙂 So don’t worry I got you covered. Okay so first you will have to know about highway comments and dead end comments. So dead end comments are where you just say something like “OOH I loved your post!” …… Okay so what do you actually like so what parts of that blog do you like?  That’s exactly what I am talking about. With that dead end comment you can’t really get a conversation going. You need to make a good comment that can go a long way! For instance: Stacy: Hey I loved your blog! I heard you love dogs. Me too! What type of breed do you like best? That my friends is a good highway comment. You can keep talking about what you both have interests in and share your other interests.  That way you can keep up the conversation instead of just putting a dead end comment. Okay hopefully you all know how to comment! And now you know that if your on my blog and you put a dead end comment I will trash it but if you put a highway comment good job!                                                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/32674104@N03/5043495430/the end of the beginning.