Social Media and Extra Curricular Activities

I think that social media based proof and posts should be means for getting you kicked out of extra activities. I think this because if a teacher is talking bad about you behind your back that’s basically bullying. You would think that grownups would grow up and be more mature but what 5th grade teacher, Christine Rubino said in 2010 totally goes against that. She says “After today, I am thinking the beach sounds like a wonderful idea for my 5th graders?” she said. “I HATE THEIR GUTS! They are all devils spawn!” Now would you want your teacher saying something like this about you?, Probably not! That’s why teachers and any other people who are negative or mean about a certain event should be punished for what they did. Christine got fired, her license was taken away, and she served her sentence in jail. I think that if a student is mean, negative, or inappropriate that they should not be able to do extra curricular activities. This will make them think about their decisions and try to fix them in order to get back their fun extra curricular activities.  I hope that taking away their fun activities will try to get them to make better decisions.