My Excellent Easter egg hunt

Hey! It’s Eliana, Have you heard of the 20% project? You probably have but just in case I will go over it real quick. The 20% project is a project where we spend 20% of our time on an idea that will benefit out community in some way.  It could be from helping the local orphanage (Like I am doing) to volunteering at an animal shelter! For my Project I have chose to do an Easter egg hunt for the DCCH orphanage. I am going to have the eggs filled with candy and little prizes! I will also get pictures of all the kids so I can show you what I did. I have been calling the orphanage every chance I get and they finally called me back. Unfortunately they already have an Easter egg hunt! 🙁 But they said I cold still volunteer and bring in snacks and refreshments. I am also going to ask them if I can bring some crafts for the kids to do. 🙂

See my Visual Aide for more information.

I am feeling very good about my project because I have planned it out and got it all ready for when I actually do thus activity. I am pretty sure it is going to work because it isn’t an idea that is to beyond or crazy. I am very exited because I finally get to give back to my community. My mom is giving me some more ideas and things I can do with the kids which I am very thankful for. Also my teachers give me ideas and things to make this project better. I can’t wait to get this activity up and rolling!

My goal for this month is to schedule a time for me to come and provide snacks and refreshments for the DCCH orphanage’s egg hunt. I finished my goal for October and I am hoping to finish the one for this month.