School Activities

Hi guys! Today I’m taking you through my daily routine at school! “Yay” Anyway first I wake up around 6:15 in the mourning.  Around that time I get dresses eat breakfast and wait for the bus. I go out to the bus stop at 6:53 and the bus comes at 6:55. I get on the bus and ride to school. I usually listen to music but sometimes I don’t. I get to school and go into the gym close to 7:20. The 8th graders leave the gym at 7:30. We leave right after that. Then we go to homeroom for Rosetta Stone. Which is a language learning program. I am currently learning Japanese. After that we go to first period which for me is ELA or Language arts. Then We go to second period (math for me). And then we go to 3rd period that’s PBL for me. If you don’t know what PBL is it stands for Project Based Learning. This is where we have a blog like the one I have and our teacher gives us posts and all different kinds of interesting and fun activities. After PBL I have science then back to homeroom which is Social studies. After that I have lunch and sit with all my friends. Hold on there’s only three more classes left! Then I have advisory, 6th period,(Drama) then 7th period (Band). If you don’t know what Advisory is advisory is a class period where you can do homework or makeup work. To me it’s very helpful. Finally we get dismissed and I ride the bus  home.

Now what about the whole year? Well mostly I have the same schedule but every term we switch Unified arts. Like I have drama this term next term I have technology. And nothing else really changes. But I always focus on getting good grades and hanging with friends. In my free time I like to do gymnastics, swim, be active, go outside, and chill. I love to spend time with my friends and love to set up times when we can get together. I like to have sleepovers with them and text with them. My favorite season is FALL! What your guys favorite season? Tell me them in the comments. Anyway yeah fall! I think it’s because I was born in October so I guess it’s kinda in my blood. I love when the leaves change color and Halloween. I like to carve pumpkins and make buck eyes.

Pollution

For the problem to focus on after school I have chose pollution. Pollution as you know is everywhere. In our transportation mostly. Like cars, buses, trains, and other forms of transportation. How can we stop this? Well we can’t but we can prevent more pollution. We can make better cars. Transportation that doesn’t make pollution. This is a big deal! If you want to learn more about pollution you can go to the link bellow. Pollution facts  Learning more about pollution!

What my plan is

My plan is to create a website to show people how bad pollution and start to get people really thinking. I am going to post ideas of how to stop pollution on their and other people can put their ideas on there too. I am going to get my mom to help and together create this website. I hope this website will inspire people to make a change and stop pollution. And if you have any thoughts on this I would love to hear them in the comments.  Thanks for reading this!